New book on the way: Introduction to R
An Introduction to R: Data Analysis and Visualisation
My new book An Introduction to R: Data Analysis and Visualisation is nearing completion. Due to be published by Pelagic Publishing.
This book is intended as a foundation course in using R for Data Science and a springboard for further exploration into Data Analysis and Data Visualization.
In this book you will learn how to use the R program. You’ll learn how to get started with R, in particular:
- Making and Importing Data items.
- Exporting Data.
- Managing and Manipulating Data objects.
- Summarizing and Aggregating Data.
- Visualizing Data.
- The basics of Data Analysis, including:
- Differences tests.
- R Programming Functions.
The book covers a range of topics including: importing/exporting data, summarizing data, visualizing data, data analysis (including: regression, ANOVA, and association), and programming functions.
Other features include:
- Useful for beginners and also as a reference for more seasoned veterans.
- Plenty of examples throughout, as well as additional notes and tips.
- Chapter summaries in concise table format help the book to be used as an ongoing reference work.
More information at our main website DataAnalytics.org.uk.
Look out for An Introduction to R, coming soon…